Today, window web hosting has become a more profitable business for the reseller of window hosting as compared to the resellers of other operating systems.
Here're some key benefits of window web hosting, which have made it so popular today.
- Great integrity solution where all Microsoft applications are easily integrated into the same system for faster integration and high efficiency and utilized. Many Microsoft users are fascinated with this solution with the great benefits which they enjoy running their server on windows as compared to other operating systems.
- More offering for clients - With this hosting, one can easily offer many more options to the existing clients. This will help sustaining your existing customers as they know that they will not get as many options from other resellers. With good words, you will get triple-fold of new clients and increased in Sales Revenue in no time!
- Increased in scalability - Clients who need to upgrade their web hosting can use this approach to expand their business. This is because many other applications are known to be easily accessible and compatible with windows web site hosting. Some good examples are: it is highly compatible with Linux Hosting tools, as well as any Interactive applications such as Chat tool is found to operate smoothly under this window hosting.
- Ease of Traceability - With one single control panel, the reseller using this type of web hosting can keep track on his multiple clients at the same time.
- Windows Server 2003 hosting - Build with high capacity server operating system and features. The key objective of Windows Server 2003 Web Edition is to enable organizations to extend their current web application easily to support overwhelming business operation and at the same time increase demand.
- Window VPS hosting - Some large clients desperately needed a dedicated server due to the large data on their site. For such clients, Windows VPS hosting will be the solution. For Window VPS servers, these clients are given complete privacy in storing their data, running their operation without being affected by others on the same server. This type of window hosting is cost effective and it is affordable to those who can't afford to own such a huge server.
By Chris Cornell