- Snippets can be submitted easily from the homepage by just entering a title, the snippet and selecting programming language/script.
- Resizable text area to help submit large snippets.
- Snippets can be password protected.
- Syntax highlighting for more than 25 popular programming and scripting languages and file types.
- One-click submission of snippet to popular social bookmarking websites.
- One-click download of snippet in a file with the appropriate file extension.
- An RSS feed that lists submitted snippets that are not password protected.
- URL shortening
- Optionally ask for a CAPTCHA image before displaying a snippet.
- A contact form that sends to the admin’s email address.
Web-based Administration Panel
- Submission statistic of current month and by programming/scripting languages.
- Setup website title and META tags for better SEO.
- Admin login, change password and retrieve password pages.
- Add, edit and delete links in the top menu.
- Select one of four groups of social bookmarking website icons to be displayed.
- A Moderation page to easily view, modify or delete snippets.
SnipsManager currently supports syntax highlighting for the following languages: