Write us an Article
Thank you for considering submitting articles to CodeHill. Please bear in mind that since our target audience are webmasters and web developers, all submissions should be tutorials on developing, maintaining or promoting websites and web services, or maintaining their back-end infrastructure (e.g. Linux, Windows Server, Apache, MySQL, Postfix, cPanel, IIS …etc). The article will bear full reference to the original author, and will include a link to the author’s blog or website at the end of the article.
- Include author name, a brief bio and blog/website link at the end of the article.
- All images should not exceed 550px in width.
- The article should be complete, i.e. the visitor won’t need to follow a link to read the full article.
- No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed.
- The article may be edited by us prior to publishing.
- We reserve the right to reject articles that we don’t think our readers will find useful.