Please note: This application is not being developed anymore.
MoviePlay is a free open source movie library application for DivX movies. You can save movie details, play the movie with your favorite media player, and update the movie details from www.imdb.com.
- Saves movie details, e.g. name, release date, genre, director ...
- Opens movie files with your preferred video player.
- Updates movie data from The Internet Movies Database.
- Gets file details automatically (Runtime, Audio Bit Rate, Frames per Second ...)
- List movies by year, audio bit rate, genre, video resolution.
- List the 10 movies with the largest or smallest file size.
- List the 10 movies with the longest or shortest runtime.
- Timer function to shutdown the computer after a count down timer reaches zero.
- Minimize to the windows taskbar or system tray.
- Copy movie files to other locations quickly and without leaving the application.
- Color code movies in the list with missing details or no movie file.
- Export to a text file, HTML, and XML.
- Microsoft Windows XP or Vista.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (will be installed automatically when the setup is run).