Category: Website Design

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly of Style Sheet Languages

April 12, 2010 | By | Add a Comment

Because of the continuous innovation in web design and development techniques and styles, several languages or tools have been introduced so as to make it easier for web designers and developers to create and maintain a website. Such tool includes the use of WYSIWYG tools such as the popular Adobe Dreamweaver (formerly known as Macromedia […]

Continue Reading

Guidelines for Making the Finest Web Designs

February 22, 2010 | By | Add a Comment

The art of designing calls for creativity and artistic excellence. Paintings, splendid edifices are nothing but little feats of imagination. Web designing is a new form of art and has emerged as a happening thing in the modern times. Imagination and technical intelligence come at play and give birth to beautiful web designs.

Continue Reading

Top 5 CSS Tutorial Sites

February 8, 2010 | By | 2 Comments

Because of its features that made web designing a lot easier and convenient, CSS has become one of the many popular languages in web designing and layout. Another reason for its popularity is because of the ease of the demand for it in the industry. Today, several websites have been put up to provide people […]

Continue Reading

Why High Quality Web Design is So Important

February 1, 2010 | By | 1 Comment

There once was a time on the Internet when web design wasn’t very important. Maybe a decade ago or so, the main thing you had to do was just have a website. That factor alone would give you a strong advantage in the marketplace, and you’d have a leg up on your competition who didn’t […]

Continue Reading

Common Website Mistakes

January 25, 2010 | By | 2 Comments

Websites engage in search engine optimization in order to gain more visitors via search engines. But website owners need not only consider attaining new visitors but should also focus on making the old ones want to come visit back. In no particular order, here are the list of what may be considered as “common website […]

Continue Reading

All You Ever Wanted To Know About Shopping Carts

January 21, 2010 | By | Add a Comment

The world of internet has opened doors to the revolutionary way of doing business and shopping. The network of the World Wide Web allows the website viewers to even purchase online. This is done majorly through shopping carts facilities that are available on the Ecommerce websites. Shopping cart is software that enables the site owner […]

Continue Reading

How Important is Website Usability

January 14, 2010 | By | Add a Comment

Usability on the Web is vital if you want to have customers continue to come back. A research has found that only 42% of Web users find what they require on any given Web page which leaves the remaining 58% still searching. This means that Usability of a website is central in order to get […]

Continue Reading

5 Important Keys to Website Design

January 11, 2010 | By | 1 Comment

As people come to your website for information, or looking for a solution to a problem, your website must be easy to navigate through, and look professional to make that first impression for people coming to your website, here 5 important keys to website design.

Continue Reading

The Ups And Downs Of Using CSS

January 7, 2010 | By | Add a Comment

When it comes to web designs and creating web layouts, CSS has been considered by many as one of the most widely used form of language for web development. This is because of its several advantages compared to the use of tables.

Continue Reading

10 Tips for a More Effective Home Page

December 14, 2009 | By | Add a Comment

Your home page is where most visitors enter your site. It typically offers the first and most important opportunity to qualify your organization to visitors. The home page can leave users intrigued with a desire to learn more about your organization or cause them to become confused and abandon your site. The following 10 tips […]

Continue Reading